- Tu carro esta vacío!
1. Your Acceptance
2. Access to the Website
To access some features of the website, you will need to create an account. You may not use the account of another user without permission. When you create your account, you must supply accurate and complete information. You are responsible for any activity that is carried out with your account, and agrees to keep its password confidential. You can change your password at any time to update your account profile page. In addition, accepts communicate immediately to HappyHill about any use not authorized of his password or has or of any other violation of security.HappyHill cannot be and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from failure to comply with this section 2.
To carry out any commercial transaction using e-commerce must have created their account on the site happyhillshop.com.
Accepts not to use or launch an automated system, including, but not limited to this, "robots", "spiders" or devices or similar technological programs, entering the website in a manner that sends more request messages to servers of happyhillshop.com in a certain period of time than a human could reasonably produce in the same period by using a web browser in traditional line. However the above, HappyHill gives the operators of search engines public permission to use spiders to copy materials from the website for the exclusive purpose of create indexes of materials of search available to the public, but not caches or archives of such materials. HappyHill reserves the right to revoke these exceptions generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
Agree not to collect or use personally identifiable information personally ("personal information"), including, but not limited to this, account names, email addresses or other user submissions (as described below), of the web site, nor use the communication systems provided by the website for purposes of commercial applications, including, among others, make requests, for commercial purposes, to any user of the web site.
3. Happyhillshop Website
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The content of the website, except all user submissions (as defined below), including, but not limited to, text, graphics and photographs created by and for HappyHill, interactive features ("content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos that are included here ("marks"), are owned or have been granted under license to HappyHill subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the laws of Costa Rica and foreign and international conventions. The content of the web site is provided as is for your information and personal use only and not is can use, copy, distribute, transmit, display, sell, grant under license, or exploit for any purpose without consent prior written HappyHill or as expressly provided herein. HappyHill reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and content that contains.
Agree not to participate in the use, copying, or distribution of any content that is not is allowed to explicitly here, including any use, copying and distribution of user submissions (as defined below) of third parties obtained through the website for commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the content for personal use, you must save all notices of copyright and property rights. You agree not set, disable or interfere in any way with the functions related to the security of the web site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or impose limitations on the use of the website or its content.
5. Users Design Competition
The interactive nature of the publications in happyhillshop.com make it impossible to be to assume responsibility for the materials posted by users. Ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments and observations made by the users of happyhillshop.com, and any text, data, photo, video, music, sound, conversation, message, file, or other material that the users provide us (called in this agreement "Design competition") are not endorsed by HappyHill, and we do not guarantee the reliability, accuracy or quality of the designs in competition published on the web site. It certifies that assess and assume the risks associated with the use of any design in competition, including dependence with respect to the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such design in competition. All designs in the competition posted on the web site are of exclusive responsibility of the person who originally posted it, and your exclusive remedy in the event of damages incurred as result of the designs in competition is the responsibility of the individual.
It will be solely responsible for your own design and the consequences of its publication. It will maintain property rights over their designs in competition. However, to submit your design to happyhillshop.com for contest, hereby grants to HappyHill an international law and non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-delegable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform the designs in competition in relation to the web site and the business of HappyHill (and its successor), including, but not limited to in order to promote or distribute part or all of the website (and its derivative works) in any medium now known or to develop in the future. The above license that grants ends once you delete a design competition in the web site.
If you decide to publish designs in competition of designs on the web pages of happyhillshop.com, we demand that it complies with the rules of good manners and rules of conduct generally accepted, and that the use of happyhillshop.com reflects the respect for the legal rights of users connected with happyhillshop.com. It is understood that HappyHill does not guarantee confidentiality with respect to designs in competition.
HappyHill expressly disclaims any liability related to the designs in competition. HappyHill is book the law of delete content and designs in competition according to your criteria and without prior notice. Likewise, HappyHill reserves the right to terminate a user's access to the website at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
6. Rules of Conduct
The following rules of conduct apply to the use of the web site and all materials published on happyhillshop.com, including text, graphics, audio content, or video, music, sound, conversation, messages, files or other material (altogether designs in competition), whether that design competence is included in blogs, discussion groups, emails, profiles, comments or any other part or happyhillshop.com function.
In connection with the web site, you may not:
• Upload, post, e-mail or transmit a design competition that are libelous, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
• that infringes or violates any patent, right of copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right;
• that violates an obligation of confidentiality by which bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as confidential inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
• a reasonable person may consider in nature, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, objectionable in terms of racial, ethnic or otherwise offensive;
• constituting a violation of rights of privacy or publicity of a person, a misrepresentation of facts or expressions of hatred;
• which infringes or urge others to violate laws, statutes, ordinances, or regulations;
• that promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited emails
• that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots mail ("cancelboots") or other similar harmful programming routines.
It is not allowed, unless prior permission expressed HappyHill or in a specially designated area, use the site to:
• Upload, post, e-mail or transmit a design in competition of user who provide phone numbers, addresses, last names, URL or email addresses or
• participate in commercial activities at happyhillshop.com;
• harm minors in any way;
• request personal information from individuals under 18 years of age;
• provide information false or misleading;
• use content of happyhillshop.com to participate in commercial activities;
• delete, add or change entries from other people or other content if no privileges have been granted to do so
7. Copyright Infringement
HappyHill respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Thus, any use and interactions with HappyHill and the web site, is not allowed to post, modify, distribute or reproduce designs in competition of users, who constitute material protected by copyright that belongs to others without your prior written consent. This specifically includes the sending of a design or phrase and reserves the right, in its discretion, to remove any design in competition if we believe that you can violate copyrights of others and/or terminate the accounts of users who are considered as offenders.
If you believe that your work has been copied or published on the web site in a way that constitutes a copyright violation, you will need to send a written communication that includes basically the:
1. a firm physical or electronic of a person to act in representation of the owner of a right exclusive that supposedly is has broken.
2. identification of the work protected under copyright that is argued has been infringed, or, if several works protected by copyright in a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. identification of the material that is allegedly in violation which is subject of a non-compliance activity and which will be deleted or whose access will be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Provide URL in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to communicate with the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and if it is no, e-mail address where the complaining party may be contacted.
5. a statement of that the part plaintiff believes of good faith that the use of the material of the way argued not is authorized by the owner of the right of author, its agent or the law.
6. a statement that stipulates that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of conviction for perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. This written notice must be sent to our designated agent at the following address:
It should also be noted that by virtue of any person that falsely expresses on purpose that the material or activity is in violation will be subject to civil liability.
8. modifications to web site
HappyHill reserves the right, at any time and time to time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website (or a part thereof) with or without notice. HappyHill is not responsible to the user or any third party for modification, suspension or discontinuance of the web site.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
11. Limitation of Liability
IN ANY CASE, HAPPYHILL, OR ANY HOUSE PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER OR OPERATOR OF HAPPYHILL SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN ANY WAY THAT ARE CONSEQUENCE OF (I) ERRORS OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY OF ANY NATURE THAT THESE ARE , DERIVED OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE AND ITS USE, (III) ANY ACCESS NOT AUTHORIZED P USE OF OUR SERVERS SAFE AND/OR ANY INFORMATION PERSONAL STORED IN IT, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO AND FROM THE WEB SITE, (IV) ANY BUG, VIRUS, HORSE OF TROJAN OR SIMILAR THAT A THIRD CAN TRANSMIT TOWARDS OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE AND/OR (V) ANY ERROR U OMISSION IN THE CONTENT OR BY ANY LOST OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF CONTENT POSTED, SENT BY EMAIL, TRANSMITTED OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY ABOVE WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
SPECIFICALLY CERTIFY THAT HAPPYHILL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DESIGNS IN COMPETITION OR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING IS OF EXCLUSIVE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
HappyHill controls and provides the web site from its facilities in San Jose, Costa Rica. HappyHill does not guarantee that the web site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who access the website or use it from other jurisdictions do so voluntarily and are responsible for compliance with local law.
16. Copyright Notice
The web site happyhillshop.com has copyrighted. All rights reserved and no part of the web site is may copy, reproduce, transmit, derive or use for any purpose without the prior written permission of HappyHill.
17. Trade Marks
All happyhillshop.com trademarks are property of HappyHill and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written permission of HappyHill.